It just keeps getting Better

LeeW

I received my Lite Audio DAC 60 from GR-Research with the mods from Sonic Craft today. Along with the Juicy Music Peach, Nosvalves VRD's and Cornwalls I'm almost in heaven[:D].

At this point I'm not sure what else I can do to improve my system......I think that I'll just sit back and listen for awhile .

Lee

GET RID OF THE VRD'S AND YOU'LL BE THERE.

I received my Lite Audio DAC 60 from GR-Research with the mods from Sonic Craft today. Along with the Juicy Music Peach, Nosvalves VRD's and Cornwalls I'm almost in heaven[:D].

At this point I'm not sure what else I can do to improve my system......I think that I'll just sit back and listen for awhile .

Lee

GET RID OF THE VRD'S AND YOU'LL BE THERE.

sounds like sour apples.

Lee,

I'm really glad your enjoying all your new gear. I've been wondering since I hadn't seen you posting. You must have been off enjoying the music. Tell me about that new Dac? What were you using before it?

Craig

Craig,

I've been busy at work and travelling to PA when I can. I have a Sony 222ES CDP and was using an Assemblage Dac-2. The location of the instruments is much more detailed and defined with the DAC-60. It just sounds Damn Good!! You really should pick one up for $ 470.00 and do some upgrade magic to it, You'll like it[:)]

Lee

Lee,

I'm really glad your enjoying all your new gear. I've been wondering since I hadn't seen you posting. You must have been off enjoying the music. Tell me about that new Dac? What were you using before it?

Craig

Craig,

I've been busy at work and travelling to PA when I can. I have a Sony 222ES CDP and was using an Assemblage Dac-2. The location of the instruments is much more detailed and defined with the DAC-60. It just sounds Damn Good!! You really should pick one up for $ 470.00 and do some upgrade magic to it, You'll like it[:)]

Lee

Lee,

I am expecting a call from Danny any time now he has some Beta caps they had me trying I returned because one became mysterously problematic. So Sonicraft wanted them returned for diagnostics great customer service. So I will indeed take the subject up with him when we talk. Thanks for mentioning your experience with it.