New Klipschorn add

khorn#1

Like many of you, I've purchased audio and video on the web and besides the products you purchase, you get various audio and video catalogs from many merchants in your mail box just about every week. Recently I received a catolog from onecall, as I was thumbing through the pages, low and behold on page 19, a half page picture add for new Khorns ( 3750.00) each with free delivery. I was most surprised, It had been many moons ago since I had seen an add for the mighty horns. The add also mentioned the la scala,cornwall 111, and heresey 111 but, without pictures. It was really great to see this most famous klipsch line in print add that we all very much admire and have most enjoyed musically over the years. I know we all have thought at times in the past that the great Heritage line might be discontinued because most consumers really don't want large full range space eating speakers and that we on this forum for the most part are in the minority and represent a small market share. I'm so glad the powers at be at Klipsch have launched this updated heritage line. I own khorns which to me are the best performing speakers I've ever owned or heard anywhere and I've had a chance to audition some other top end speakers down through the years. Bringing the cornwall back into the lineup was way over due, overall dollar for dollar and performance wise is one of the best speakers on the planet period.This is why Klipsch is who they are today, Mr Paul new what he was doing as we all know and we can be thankful that the Lord above blessed us with him and the passion he had for the reproduction of one of the greatest gifts.......MUSIC....

Thanks to everyone at Klipsch

Long live the Heritage line.

Randy

I agree that it's good to see them listed somewhere however (cough), it might be pointed out that you can get a pair of Jubilees delivered to your door and save OVER $500 from that listed price.

Only downside, no crossover and some think, a huge horn on top... oh, and black or unfinished unless you want to pay Klipsch more to veneer it.

[:)]

Sorry for misspelling ad, it was late. Should have been Klipschorn ad. Yes,I agree, these speakers are not cheap but, we can be thankful for the used market out there. I've never heard the jubilee's, I here from you guys they sound fantastic. The jubilee model you are refering to is a commercial version for in most cases the local theater, etc. I would like Klipsch to possibly develope a home jubilee version, same bass bottom, smaller top end. I m not sure if that will ever happen. My wife wouldnt like to see it because I would have to have a pair.

Randy