Paypal Audiogon Ebay

seti

I have been selling a number of items lately mostly on agon. When do you send the package when the money is in your paypal account or should you wait till the money is actually moved from paypal to the bank account? I have been sending the packages as soon as they are paid for and the money is in my paypal account. The reason I ask is the person that bought my amp is new to audiogon. Any advice appreciated.

With the things I've sold on eBay, I send the item as soon as I make a funds transfer into my checking or savings account from PayPal. I don't wait until the funds actually get deposited to my bank, but as soon as I get a confirmation that the transfer to my checking/savings account is being processed.

I ship as soon as possible after the funds hit my Paypal account.  Notice that if your customer pays with an E-check, the funds do not go to your Paypal account until the E-check clears.  In those cases, I wait until the E-check clears to ship.

Bob