anyone local looking for cornwalls ??? Pa.

joessportster

i have a very nice set of the birch stained a dark walnut, in overall great shape, i bought them for the living room but wife says she wants smaller if no interest i will try ebay, if no interest there i will keep, as they are really nice they have a chip in the veneer on the side all the way to the back so its not seen this is on 1 speaker, i cant get pics to load but can email them if you want to see them price is 750.00 firm (again they are nice enough i will keep them other wise

Thanks Joe

Thanks Mike. Does anybody have a heritage home theatre with La Scala's and Cornwalls, Just Curious.

I am pretty sure there are a few guys with that combo but I can't think of them at the moment. I am using La Scala's/Chorus's in my HT (with a KLF-C7 as a center) and I like the combination.

Mike

Hang in there Jay481985......bad time of the year (right after Christmas)! If anyone is like me, I'm tapped for the next couple months on BIG TICKET items. If you can hold out til Tax Return time, you'll probably stand a better chance.

I'll still keep my ears open! IF I can locate a potential SERIOUS buyer, I'll PM you for more info and pics.

jay i have 2 guys looking but if they fall thru i would be interested in looking at the 83 for aa possiable trade with boot to you, as the whole reason for this sale is the overall size and posistioning requirements for the corns, i beleive the rf 83 has a smaller footprint?????????

joe