Klipsch Lifestyle System?

justin_tx_16

You, as well as everyone at Klipsch deserves a huge [Y] for this accomplishment.

I do realize most folks on the forum are huge Heritage/Reference fans, but that should not prevent any of us from recognizing, appreciating and ackowledging the accomplishment Klipsch has achieved with this award.

This system may not be "Heritage" but it is obviously still in keeping with Klipsch's commitment to quality.

When someone asks what kind of speakers we have, we respond "Klipsch", not Heritage!

I whole heartedly agree! If it was not for the Klipsch ProMedia v2.400, I would most likely not be here at all! I would not have purchased countless other ProMedia systems and eventually picked up a pair of Heresys. Next up is whatever is the most musical Klipsch speaker, that is what I want. If not for the "lesser" Klipsch, I would probably be looking at B&W or Vienna Acoustics (I really love Vienna Acoustics though...).

In fact, it was the ProMedia v2.400 that converted my family from BOSE to Klipsch! Maybe this will be round two?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excellent in the kitchen (was even on a public access cooking show in the second grade), and a decent singer (i sing bass and tenor for my university's premier a capella group). How about I do the dinner and provide the music in exchange for some Belles or K-horns, even reference, i'm not picky. [;)]

• Moderators

IMO, every member of the Forum should make an attempt to attend the Pilgramage.

Yikes, I don't think we want over 22,000 people converging on this building....and having to buy them dinner!!! [:)]

Okay, I'll rephrase what I said, IMO every "active" member of the Forum should make an attempt to attend the Pilgramage. Is there any way we can get a count on how many people that would be?

Remember I said they should "attempt" to make the Pilgramage.

Justin, not that I want to, but I guess I could help with KP duties if need be. [;)]

But Amy, its a wireless system? Everything I've read and been raised with has constantly condemend wireless audio tech.. how can this be?!?!?

*steps away from the keyboard*

At any rate, who is this being produced for, Hi-Fi dealers or big box retailers, BB et al?

There are some wires, but not as many as you guys are used to.

Wired like so...

2 power cables, one for sub, one for receiver

2 speaker cables for the left and right speakers

optional cable to the subwoofer (also wireless if you want best placement without cables everywhere)

All other cables are to connect to other devices like TV or a gaming device. It has HDMI in and out as well as RBG/S-Video in and out and USB.

The main wireless abilities are for the RoomGroove which will play audio from the CS700 wirelessly using "KlipschCast". Its only cable is the power cable or an optional cable from an audio device.

• Moderators

Wired like so...

2 power cables, one for sub, one for receiver

2 speaker cables for the left and right speakers

optional cable to the subwoofer (also wireless if you want best placement without cables everywhere)

All other cables are to connect to other devices like TV or a gaming device. It has HDMI in and out as well as RBG/S-Video in and out and USB.

The main wireless abilities are for the RoomGroove which will play audio from the CS700 wirelessly using "KlipschCast". Its only cable is the power cable or an optional cable from an audio device.

Seems like you have been doing your homework, or read the articles?[;)]

• Moderators

I did a training session on the 700 today. It's very very cool and the sound quality is there too. Very flexible system, but I can say no more.

You're just not going to believe what this is going to do to the market!

If Colter says "the sound quality is there too", it must be. Yes, Michael when I read the article I thought, "This will propel Klipsch to the forefront of the market", especially with the "horn loaded sats". That's why I was so excited and tried to get everyone to read about it, even if most of the Forum members are "Heritage" fans.

Congratulations to all the great folks at Klipsch!!! What a way to get noticed in the market!!!!

You, as well as everyone at Klipsch deserves a huge [Y] for this accomplishment.

I do realize most folks on the forum are huge Heritage/Reference fans, but that should not prevent any of us from recognizing, appreciating and ackowledging the accomplishment Klipsch has achieved with this award.

This system may not be "Heritage" but it is obviously still in keeping with Klipsch's commitment to quality.

When someone asks what kind of speakers we have, we respond "Klipsch", not Heritage!

I whole heartedly agree! If it was not for the Klipsch ProMedia v2.400, I would most likely not be here at all! I would not have purchased countless other ProMedia systems and eventually picked up a pair of Heresys. Next up is whatever is the most musical Klipsch speaker, that is what I want. If not for the "lesser" Klipsch, I would probably be looking at B&W or Vienna Acoustics (I really love Vienna Acoustics though...).

In fact, it was the ProMedia v2.400 that converted my family from BOSE to Klipsch! Maybe this will be round two?

I agree, without the promedia ultra, and then ifi, I would not have the rf-83

Amy I would like to request also that the rt-12d be in the pilgrimage??? and the heritage lineup. I am dying to hear them all and to have them a/b side by side would be wonderful

Jay, is this going to be your first Pilgramage? I thought you said you had never been before?

I have a feeling you are going to be "speechless" that weekend.[;)]

yes first pilgrimage and yew I wanna be speechless that weekend.

I just hope you remain coherent while you are speechless![;)]

I usually am coherent though..... wouldn't want to miss hearing the magic.

Yikes, I don't think we want over 22,000 people converging on this building....and having to buy them dinner!!! [:)]

Okay, I'll rephrase what I said, IMO every "active" member of the Forum should make an attempt to attend the Pilgramage. Is there any way we can get a count on how many people that would be?

Remember I said they should "attempt" to make the Pilgramage.

Justin, not that I want to, but I guess I could help with KP duties if need be. [;)]

Its sorta like mecca where we klipsch fans atleast one time in our life must go to indy and arkansas!!! hear the jubilee and klipschorn and then go back and hear our less superior speakers and one day upgrade to the mighty ones. [:P] This is not a religious endorsing or making fun of post.

Well, I have been absent from the forums for a good while, but hopefully this time around I will stick to posting here. You will hopefully get used to that from me haha. For some reason, I can absorb Klipsch knowledge like nothing else in my life. Well, Klipsch knowledge and a few other things... I'm a Klisponge! If only the rest of my studies stuck as well as audio, I'm a bit rusty right now but within a month, I should be back to top speed. I sure can't let Colterphoto catch up to me, no matter how much I respect him!

Well, I have been absent from the forums for a good while, but hopefully this time around I will stick to posting here. You will hopefully get used to that from me haha. For some reason, I can absorb Klipsch knowledge like nothing else in my life. Well, Klipsch knowledge and a few other things... I'm a Klisponge! If only the rest of my studies stuck as well as audio, I'm a bit rusty right now but within a month, I should be back to top speed. I sure can't let Colterphoto catch up to me, no matter how much I respect him!

I knew that was the real reason you came back [:P] [;)] can't loose that number 1 spot !!

well the reason i came back is i have more free time now. in cali i was working 50-60 hrs a week and doing 16 hrs of week of school and when not doing those, i was partying so... not a whole lot of free time for the internet and Klipsch. In fact, while in Cali, the only Klipsch I had was a ProMedia 5.1 Ultra using only the front sats and the sub! a 2.1 out of the 5.1 Ultra. It was a sad time indeed.

I would like to note that, no matter what happens, it has taken about three years for people to catch up to my insanity back in the day. I was literally wearing out keyboards typing on here, my site (www.soundwise.org) and on various chat clients all about Klipsch. I'm amazed everyday that my hands still work the way that God intended.

Once school starts up in a week, I will probably have to cut down again, but... we shall see :) I really missed the community here. I miss my old friends like m00n, TheEars, Ray garrison, Amy, HDBRbuilder, Cluless, and the rest of the gang.

I knew that was the real reason you came back [:P] [;)] can't loose that number 1 spot !!

'lose'