FS ; LaScala's.Upstate New York

oldbuckster

Hey Buck... THe dj1977 account is my home email account. I don't normally use it. I work with computers all day long so when I get home I really don't want to mess with them. Hence I rarely check my home email account. My forum account uses my work email. I sent that email account to you friday so that you would have a means of contacting me over the weekend if need be. But normally I don't use that account.

Dave

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Buck.

I finally got your email on my home account and I have responded to you.

Dave

Okay, okay, the suspense is killing me....are these LaScala's sold yet. I sure hope they find a good home because they are really nice looking speakers.

No they are not.............Not much interest........When you least expect it, they will sell.........thanks for asking..............

oldbuckster,

I'm am interested in the La Scalas. I'm in Western Mass. Where are they located? I would guess I'm in range to pick them up. But, I would certainly want to hear them before I purchased them. Does the owner power them with tubes or solid state? Does he have a turntable as a source?

Phil

Phil, ...............email me........robbarb77@aol.com..........I'll send you his E-mail adress......Powers them with a MAC SS, and is now using a Scott 299 tube intergrated.........he likes the Scott better...............No Turntable...........Of course you want to hear them, and see them, that's what local pick-up does for you................you don't like, you don't buy........that won't be the case here..........

Phil, ...............email me........robbarb77@aol.com..........I'll send you his E-mail adress......Powers them with a MAC SS, and is now using a Scott 299 tube intergrated.........he likes the Scott better...............No Turntable...........Of course you want to hear them, and see them, that's what local pick-up does for you................you don't like, you don't buy........that won't be the case here..........

Bob..(Buckette) [6], just wanted to say it sure is nice how you're carrying the torch here to help out your friend.

[:D]