3-way Heritage Cornwalls

Proko03

if they are not centered they are called vertical cornwalls. made to lay on their sides if need be. i own 3 sets of them. these were made up to 1974. when you set these up in your room the tweeters should be on the outside. if you lay them on their sides the tweeter should be on the top. lots of people love to use one of these on its side for the center channel under the tv. between k-horns, belles , lascalas and cornwalls

The drivers arn't centered??

They must be factory rejects and they should be sent to me where they will fit in with all my other reject stuff!! [;)]

Russ has summed it up really well for you in his post. Nice score and please post some pics if/when you can.

JJ

the downside of vertical cornwalls is the grill is not removable from the front, the grill cloth is stapled around the motor board with at least 1000 staples and has to be unscrewed from the inside of the cabinet. if your grill cloth is stained or you don't like the color of the cloth this is a big job. you also have to make grill boards if you want to have them removable.

edit. hey JJ that was a great answer, LOL

proko03

Congratulations on the score!!

Would you share some pictures (interior, exterior)? What are the serial numbers?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You really don't "own" Vertical Cornwall's you just take care of and enjoy them until the next fortunate caretaker comes along and pays you for the privilege.

Mike