COLTS on HDTV

colterphoto1

• Moderators

INDY...................Really GUY it's just a game, people are still homeless in New Orleans, AIDS is still running wild, there is a war in Iraq, kids go to bed hungry every night in this Country................IT'S A GAME.............That's all it is............Cheer for your team, enjoy yourself, have fun while you are watching THE GAME....................GO COLTS..............

Indy gets a "little excited" about things like the Super Bowl.[;)] GO COLTS!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INDY...................Really GUY it's just a game, people are still homeless in New Orleans, AIDS is still running wild, there is a war in Iraq, kids go to bed hungry every night in this Country................IT'S A GAME.............That's all it is............Cheer for your team, enjoy yourself, have fun while you are watching THE GAME....................GO COLTS..............

Indy gets a "little excited" about things like the Super Bowl.[;)] GO COLTS!!!!!

As well he should........but, the Bottom line, it's just a game......A 4 hour escape, that in the end changes nothing...GO COLTS !!!

don't let anyone come over, sure as you put a 10 dollar bill in johny's hand, an johny tells you it's a 10 dollar bill, you being the host, you will miss most the game[:(]

Very True ,

Sunday will be the 11th annual and last Super Bowl party at my home . "I will most certainly be at a different location next year ." It seems I spend most of the time cooking , cleaning and taking care of my guests .

50" HD inside with the 5 Belles . 35" CRT outside with 2 Heresys and a Mirage center for the smoking area .

Oh yeah , I'm thinking my new Steely Dan DVD for halftime instead of Prince !

don't let anyone come over, sure as you put a 10 dollar bill in johny's hand, an johny tells you it's a 10 dollar bill, you being the host, you will miss most the game[:(]

johny is making michael sad with this post, but methinks my crowd generally takes care of themselves. nicky is deep frying a turkey, matt is great with food and playing with the kids, new girl in da gang lauren is coming over early for setup [;)], the guys have all been over here a bunch of times.

what i'm worried about is the gals impression of da ranch, you see it's a guy house with big plywood boxes everywhere.....

i sure hope no one comments on the decor, i'll sure miss them!

WIlly, good point on the halftime show, but that mr steely dan whatever has a lot of talking, i'm thinking either the ledzep dvd or lewd crued tatooed. I'll let lil lauren check out the library and decide.

they're gonna love me for the starbucks and outdoor speakers in the smoking lounge!

WIlly, good point on the halftime show, but that mr steely dan whatever has a lot of talking, i'm thinking either the ledzep dvd or lewd crued tatooed. I'll let lil lauren check out the library and decide.

they're gonna love me for the starbucks and outdoor speakers in the smoking lounge!

You are soo right , that dvd has lotsa talkin' . But if you just press the next chapter button it takes you directly to the next song .

Shake It !!!

Thanks for the Easter Egg WIlly! Good hint, Yeah the girly types will probably wanna watch the prince prance around. whadya think Johny, is that really him playing those kryyzy mixed up six string bits or some roadie out back? frankly his music means nothing to me. all show and no soul.

oldbuckster said, "INDY...................Really GUY it's just a game, people are still homeless in New Orleans, AIDS is still running wild, there is a war in Iraq, kids go to bed hungry every night in this Country................IT'S A GAME.............That's all it is............"

OK forget about the game on TV. Tell the teams and fans to go home.... and who knows who was better on sunday anyhow? Yes, 4 hours of escapeism. Maybe we can ... oh the heck with it,,,,, I can't agree to these terms Oldbuckster.

I am in Miami Sunday with my Colts.... I can remember a 3 win season (OUCH) I would not miss this for the fan in me ever! I got tickets from the Colts Lottery. WHEN the colts win, I can enjoy the game all over again in Indianapolis on my big screen in the HT. That is what TIVO is for!!! If they lose, you can tell me they were second best I guess,,,,,,,, OUCH.

I realise there are more serious problems Oldbuckster, but as a Indianapolis Colts fan...it does not get any better than this,,,,,,

Newsbreak... 20 people, so far, lost thier lives in a wind / tornado north of us in florida... 100's houses with people now homeless. THAT is serious stuff....

OK, I will say it.... It IS just a game.....