WTB - Forte IIs - Lots of Forte IIs - Mid-Atlantic States.

Roc Rinaldi

Sorry dp1954, it has to be forte IIs. My goal is to add 5 to the 2 that I already have in support of a 7.1 system.

Anyone out there know of any forte IIs in oiled walnut in mint condition for sale located in MD, PA, VA, WV, NY, OH, NC, DE, MA ????

I'm so desperate that I will offer a $50.00 finders fee if anyone provides me with a lead that I actually buy speakers from.

Thanks Cal.

You know it's a funny thing. I started with KG-4s as my first Klipschs. They sounded just great, so five months later I bought forte IIs.

Then in comparing them side by side, all of a sudden the KG-4s seemed to pale by comparison, not bright enough in the high notes and mids. So what seemed just great five months ago then seemed a little bit weak compared to the forte IIs. Its just my ears I guess.

Every day is a new opportunity. Maybe tomorrow, the forte IIs will show up for sale. I guess I have become fixated on them. Somewhere I read that the forte IIs were Paul Klipsch's last speaker that he was intimately involved in designing. I don't know if this is true or if that matters. My guess is that it does matter.

Fortes and forte IIs seem to cause quite an interest among a lot of audio folks. Michael Colter, why doesn't Klipsch bring back the forte IIs? I would bet that the market demand is high enough to justify it. Oh well, just dreaming I guess.

Roc, I know of a guy who has a pair of mint Forte' II's in the original boxes, but he is in Alabama. I think he wants $575.00 for the pair.

Jay

I really want to pick them up to avoid shipping damage and Alabama is just so far away. If you can give me his number or email address I can discuss it with him.

....and thanks for your help, I do appreciate it.