OT: Can You Say Road Trip!

SCOOTERDOG

Well after a year of looking for the right rig my wife an I pulled the trigger on a new 5th wheel RV. Since this is our first endeavor into RVing we went with the pre-owned type. We bought a 2002 Cougar 28' that has a 16' slide. The unit sleeps 6 and has the large window in the back with two comfy chairs in front of it as well. All self contained just need to get a generator. Since my F250 is a short bed I went with a pullrite superglide 5th wheel hitch, all automatic. My wife is happy that she will never have to sleep in a tent again. The entertainment center will hold a 27" which is fine. I have a Klipsch GMX 5.1 system I use for my PC and it sounds great so I think I will ad another one to the RV for music and movies that way I won't have to buy a AV receiver, just plug the dvd player into it and I'll be Klipsch mobile!...here are some pics!

post-8797-13819324937756_thumb.jpg

Looks like the first trip will be in May once we warm up a bit and some of the snow melts in the west. Will stay close to home the first couple of trips (200 miles) and then we made reservation in Yellowstone in July. But who knows where we will go between all of this. But as Willy would say....On the road again!