FS: Cornwall IIIs in San Antonio, TX. (will ship too)

WPM

Greetings Everyone,

I am selling my 6-month old Cornwall IIIs (cherry) serial numbers 10/11. That's the sad news. The good news is that I will be purchasing a pair of K-Horns, to go in our new home once it is built. I don't have to tell anyone here how nice the Cornwalls' are, and the IIIs are no exception. If you've been wanting a pair, but have been put off by the high, $3500.00 price tag, look no further. I am selling my pair for $2500.00 OBO. Local sale preferred; however, I will ship at the buyers expense, typically $200.00 coast to coast. If they do not sell I will just keep them.

There really isn't much more I can say, except that these have been fabulous loudspeakers, and I wanted to offer them up to the forum members before I list them on Audiogon, etc. Drop me a line if you are interested.

William

William.....congrats on the Khorns.....wonderfull speakers. My friend Bluesboy just built a pair of hybrid Khorns for Spongeworthy and I was present when they were picked up. They sounded great! The suggestion above to use one cornwall as center channel was a good idea as well.

Hope all is well with you. Keep in touch.

Chuck