I also stole something today(RSW-10d)

h2only

I just got a Klipsch RSW-10d subwoofer, for 479.00 new!
I went to a local store today looking for a new Klipsch sub, after a few demos the salesman said they were doing a custom install yesterday at a home and when they got there they opened the box to install the sub and the customer noticed it was a 10d, he actually ordered the 12d, so it was an "open box" item, and they gave it to me for $479.00 literally brand new!!!!

........that's cool, what speakers will you use with it?

I have been using some older KG 2.5's for the fronts, and .5 for the rears, and an SC1 for the center. I might be getting some other models to go with the sub...any suggestions? It a fairly small room maybe 13 x 13

Congrat's,although I've never heard of a rsw 10d.I've seen the rsw10 at onecall for 399 and the rw10 but not rsw10d.

correct. which speaker did you get?

RSW-10 (part of last years Ref series 10-12-15)

RW-10 used in previous Cinema packages

RPW-10 newer unit for Cinema packages

RW-10d new unit smallest with digital technology and control panel

EDIT- RSW10d is one I rarely get calls on, have to look that one up!

I think the dealer list price on that is around $900 CAD. You got a real steal there. Don't confuse it with the RW-10d or RSW-10 they are different animals all together.

yeah, its definately the RSW-10d, not the other ones, I knew it was a steal when he said the price they would give it to me for. I dont know how they made any money on it, but its in my living room now so I am really not too concerned about their profits.

Funny thing is back in 94' (?) I bought a Carver 490T single disc, tube cd player from them. I think it was retailing for around $800.00 at the time, I was able to get them to sell me one new for $400.00.
They are a rather large company, so maybe they just buy quantities that allow them some room?