For Sale: Klipsch Heresy HBR ~ 1984

Basicblues

I am giving up the ghost on these 1984 Klipsch Heresy HBR's. I purchased these several months ago with every intention of installing exotic verneer that I've seen on many others that I am just mesmerized with. I just don't or won't have time to work with them anytime soon, plus I already have 2 other sets of heresy's to go with my cornwalls.

These speakers look & sound great just as they are, HBR with black grills still all original. I wanted to offer them for sale to the true Klipsch'ers first at least temporarily before moving on but I am not in any big hurry either. I've only listened to these for a few hours since I have 25 other speaker pairs competing. I haven't taken photo's yet but I'll try to do that and post them here.

AND: Woodworkers, if your up to it, you might just tempt me, I may consider sending the empty cabs to you and let you trick these out for me.

I was thinking $400 and exact shipping for the Klipsch Heresy HBR's, I'll try to add photo's shortly...

One good thing, I already have great shipping boxes that I just got with my H700's.

After checking my spread sheet (yeah, it's that bad) I came up with 26 1/2 speaker pairs...

I'll be thinning down this list soon...

Klipsch Heresy (1979)

Norman Lab Model 8 (1982)

JBL L26

Norman Lab Model 432

Advent Large

Norman Lab Model 10 (1979)

Sansui SP-X7700 selling now

Pioneer HPM-40

Fisher XP-7B selling soon

KLH Model 32 selling soon

Pioneer HPM-100 100w

Fisher DS-825 selling soon

Klipsch Heresy (1984)

Realistic Mach 1

Pioneer CS-99A

Klipsch H700 Heresy (1972)

Norman Lab Model 10 (1980)

Pioneer HPM-100 200w

Fisher DS-822 selling soon

Wharfdale W70C (single)

Dynaco A-25

Klipsch Cornwall (1965)

Norman Lab Model 8 (1976)

Kenwood KS-H32 selling soon

Yamaha NS-A838 & NS-A837

Advent Small

Dahlquist DQ-10

Bright, bright sun shinney day here so I decided to snap these photo's outside...

Pretty nice overall, one has slight ring on top that might bleech out and one side has a few chips along the bottom but I like I mentioned these are perfect to re-verneer. The grills and logo's are excellent, all straight and untouched inside.

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

• 1 year later...