I have been living a lie, to my forum brothers and sisters!

PhilMays

Wow, South Carolina, you can invite Thermalup to your wedding, he is near Salem, bet he would be a hoot. Just make sure he is told "it will be one sec on that scotch" by staff at the reception that it is just an estimate and that he should not take it too literaly.

Seriously, congratulations to you and your intended, and on your upcomming new arrival.

Travis

LMFAO! Thanks Travis! I needed that after perusing the other thread!

M

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the positive vibes everyone! I now must admit how we met....Match.com. Apparantly a 42 year old male with no children that wants children, with no past baggage, is a commodity! Anyway it's been almost 2 years now and things couldn't be better!

Good for you Phil! Your good fortune give me a glimmer of hope.

Quick question though: Does 60 Klipsch speakers count as baggage? [:$]

Oh Man! With all your speakers! Meri hates my 11 speakers. Of course she also loved her bose cubes, so obviously she had developmental issues as a child!

I could introduce you to my EX...she loved speakers!!!!

Most people lye(?) the other way - they are married but claim not to be.

I also have 2 heads come to that - but only have enough blood to run one at a time (Robin Williams gag).

And if you want coincidences:

I started going out with my wife on January 17, 1984.

I married her on June 28th 1993.

Get this - she met her husband on the self same first date above and married him on the latter - what are the odds?

Wow, South Carolina, you can invite Thermalup to your wedding, he is near Salem, bet he would be a hoot. Just make sure he understands that when he is told "it will be one sec on that scotch" by staff at the reception that it is just an estimate and that he should not take it too literaly.

Seriously, congratulations to you and your intended, and on your upcomming new arrival.

Travis

That's funny Travis! I could also tell him I will provide airport transportation in a sporty euro sports car, and send a Yugo!

Answer Jay is high $ scotch...no Johnny Walker of any label.[D]

oh a scotch snob.....
I remember there is one thing about scotch. Good Scotch and Great Scotch.... The blends are not bad. Also I don't quite have enough money for 21's. And I do have a Glenmorrainge and Glenfiddich. I am still young and learning what I like and dislike.

oh a scotch snob.....

I remember there is one thing about scotch. Good Scotch and Great Scotch.... The blends are not bad. Also I don't quite have enough money for 21's. And I do have a Glenmorrainge and Glenfiddich. I am still young and learning what I like and dislike.

Of course it is of personal taste, but I love both brands of any type they make!

Oh man, I missed this post Arky! For blends, I love the black label or chivas. One of the better, to me, blends is The Famous Grouse! Could be because I've done my share of Grouse hunting in the past!

Good for you Phil! I got married in Charleston too. Have you picked a place??

And I might as well confess too since everyone else is......

I actually have two heads.

Tom

Hi Tom,

We are doing this in Washington Park and the wedding party will be taken by horse drawn carriage to the reception at the Charleston Grille. My sister was married in Battery Park, but it was not available.

Hey Phil -

This is where we got married: http://www.charlestonchapel.com/

It was December and the town was all decorated up for Christmas. It was a late afternoon wedding, the evening air was cool, and since there was plently of time left on the Limo rental, the driver gave us a driving tour of historic Charleston for almost 1.5 hours. What a wonderful day and night - seems like only yesterday. And here we are now...... [:'(]

Tom

oh a scotch snob.....

Of course it is of personal taste, but I love both brands of any type they make!

I guess Arky must have felt that he was too strong. He wrote me a email saying that he was only kidding and taken lightly. That was how I felt too, I think the email I replied back though never made it, the daemon error message. But its all in good spirit. Hey I just cannot justify spending that much on my meager part time salary (I attend full time school)

Congrat's

I have had a lot of patients have babies in their 40's. They have all done really well. Recently had a 47 y/o who had her 13th baby. Poor thing, she thought she was going into menopause.... no period, hormone changes and all.... Instead, she had a beautiful baby girl.

Paul