Cornwall II FOR SALE

agarcia

I am offering for sale a pair if Cornwall II's in oak finish. They are in outstanding condition, both cosmetically and functionally. I am the second owner located in Dearborn MI. Originally purchased in 1986 at Alma's Hi-Fi Dearborn MI. The offer is for pick up only, I welcome anyone to come and audition if interested. Asking $750.00 for the pair. I thought I would try here before resorting to Ebay. Pictures can be provided if anyone has interest.

Regards,

Aaron

Your 45 minutes away and not on your way to get them. Man at least go and listen to them. They will blow you away. What are you waiting on? Later Bill

I value my life. Pure fear of the boss is what is keeping me. Let Picky know since he is about 5 minutes from you.

• Like 1

Sure! I'm in Allen Park: Right "next door" to Dearborn! I like what I've already got and I don't have any room in my house for speakers of this size but if somebody out there wants them, just send me a PM and we'll make arrangements.

Ironically, I bought all of my reference series Klipsch at Alma's in Dearborn, too. They have since closed the store and consolidated everything into one store in Royal Oak. Unfortunately, they've also dropped the Klipsch line, too. They even used to have Heritage in their stores! Rats! -Glenn

• 5 months later...

Too bad this wasn't posted a couple weeks ago. I certainly would have bought them for my basement system. I've since gotten hooked up with a set of Forte II's out of Flint courtesy of our good friend Michael Colter.

What?! Michael actually SOLD some speakers?

Yeah, right, are you KIDDING ME?!?!?

Joe and I split an Ebay sale a while back. I won the bid, he picked them up. He kept the forte II oakies, and he delivered a nice oakie Academy to me at the Pilgrimage. His Father won the Jubilees at that same Pilgrimage.

Favors to the House of Klipsch are mysteriously returned [;)]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,

I'm in Toronto, Canada and I'd like to learn more about them; would you be able to email me some photos at: Patrick.Burek@gmail.com. Are there any modificaitons done to them? Do they have risers? If this worked out, I could come and get them. I'm assuming that you do not have boxes, correct?

Cheers,

Patrick