Oak Forte Speakers for Sale

g_opolis

I realize I am new to this forum, but I figured I would offer this set on here to people that would appreciate them. They are in excellent condition,having bought them from the original owners. The only blemish on either speaker is that 1 is missing the tag on the back. The one that I do have is serial # 8811444 under that 145/ 26 [0201] [0215]. Unsure what the other numbers represent.They play perfect and the finish is excellent. The original owners powered them with a 100 watt Onkyo amp and preamp, I have used them sparingly with a McIntosh 4125 and a Sansui 9090DB.Never pushed them. I am moving in a little over a month, and I simply have way too much stuff. I can take some pics and email them, but my camera is a cheapie.I paid 300.00, I am asking 300.00 + shipping of course. If any of you are in southern AZ, don't hesitate to check them out. If there is no interest I will Ebay them.Thanks You

• Moderators

Colter have you seen this? You know you can't pass on a deal. I would consider the drive but i'm on the hunt for lascalas.

Darn Arky, don't tell Colter about them, he has a hard enough time resisting buying more Klipsch ! If he keeps up everybody will have to call Colter, and get a price, ebay will have none left ! [;)] Just kidding, my buddy can have anything he wants.

Colter have you seen this? You know you can't pass on a deal. I would consider the drive but i'm on the hunt for lascalas.

Darn Arky, don't tell Colter about them, he has a hard enough time resisting buying more Klipsch ! If he keeps up everybody will have to call Colter, and get a price, ebay will have none left ! [;)] Just kidding, my buddy can have anything he wants.

no he can't [:(]