My Altec A7 speakers

Thank you. I put a lot of work into them. You're right about the 902 drivers. New GPA 416-8C woofers too. I'm some what nervous about the no reserve auction. They are some real nice speakers and who ever gets them will be very lucky indeed! I'm selling them to move on to my next speaker project. It's a fun hobby.

Hey Soundbound those are awesom looking!! I was drooling on my keyboard the other day looking at those bad boy's! Also wishing I had some extra cash! do they sound as good as they look? and how hard was the build? Also where did you get the plans for the a7's? I have been looking at decware's plan's for the jensen Imperal's. Thank's!!!!

Thank you. Yes, they sound as good as they look. I put the best components in them. I did not build the A7 cabinets. I refurbished them. I built the top boards the 511B horns are mounted to. I put a lot of hours into this A7 speaker project, but won't bore you with all the many details. You can tell by the photos.

Decware's Jensen Imperial would be awesome! I've spent some time considering a Jensen Imperial project.