Clapton announces Crossroads Guitar Festival 28 July 2007 CHICAGO

flannj

http://www.whereseric.com/news/2007/03/eric-clapton-crossroads-guitar-festival-chicago-28-july-2007.html

missed this announcement last month - quite a line up

- Jim

Jeff Beck
Doyle Bramhall II
Eric Clapton
Robert Cray
Sheryl Crow
Vince Gill
Buddy Guy
BB King
Alison Krauss and Union Station
Sonny Landreth
Albert Lee
Los Lobos
John Mayer
John McLaughlin
Willie Nelson
Robert Randolph
Hubert Sumlin
Derek Trucks
Jimmie Vaughan
Steve Winwood

EDIT: just found out this sold out in less than an hour - Toyota Park is a new venue here in Chicagoland where the Chicago Fire soccer team plays - 28,000 seats for concerts.

• Moderators

Another Guitar Lovers Feast ..........That's Great, hope this one ends up on DVD too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....The GUITAR Rules............

Never thought of that OB, I love the first one .

Another Guitar Lovers Feast ..........That's Great, hope this one ends up on DVD too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....The GUITAR Rules............

OB you're the first person I thought of when I heard about this today. I know how much you like the DVD of the first one. I would guess this new one HAS to end up on DVD too.

I've been out of the country from 3/15 up until this past week so I didn't catch the announcement back in March. I called Toyota Park today, they still have skybox seats for groups of 16 to 50 available. Big bucks for those though. Maybe Klipsch would sponser an outing?

Amy?... Amy?...

- Jim

With that big of a venue, it would be a slam dunk getting tickets around the gate area from someone. I get the best tickets that way to sold out shows. Face value. I have odd good luck with that. Mainly for bands that are dear to my heart. Magic happens.