FS: Klipsch Forte 1--Price lowered for the week!!!---and Chris Munson AKA "Popbumper" K-Stack Networks.

bdbaba

Aloha All,

I just found a pair of Chorus on island for a great deal that I could not pass up. Even though I love the Fortes, I think the Chorus are keepers.

I have just listed the Fortes on CL in Hawaii as I would much rather sell them locally. However, I want to offer them here for any Klipsch guys that might want them. I am not out to make a killing. I have them listed for $400 on island, but if someone wants them here, I will knock another $100 off for you guys to help defray any packing and shipping costs that you will incur.

REMEMBER that these are being shipped from Hawaii so it will cost some money. FEDEX GROUND is probably the best way to go if you want them insured. If not, Yellow freight might be cheaper if we just call them household goods--not sure though.

Please see the pics. They are perfect sonically, but the cabinets are not perfect. As you can see the last owner did the potted plant thing to the top of one of them, and a "coffee cup?" to the other. Never bothered me as I just kept some pictures on them to cover the tops. The sides look pretty good.

I am meticulous when it comes to packing speakers, so do not worry about that.

Still not sure if I am going to sell the K-Stacks. If I do, I will sell them here for $200 for the pair. These will definitely take your Fortes to the next level. I think they are about $350 new. I was going to have Chris remake them for the Chorus--I still might--but they sound so good I am not sure it is worth it.

Thanks for looking.

bdbaba

I did a cursory check with FEDEX and it would be about $100 per speaker to New York. So I would basically be covering half the shipping. It would get there in 7 days. I put in extra size and weight so it might be a bit cheaper then that, but its a ballpark to the farthest place away from us.

Hope this helps.

Aloha Oldtimer!

Hope you are great. I actually have a Forte with a K-Stack network as my center already. I would keep these Fortes for rears, but our place just can't handle speakers that large in the back--you know how tiny places can be on Oahu.

I am trying to get these out of the house by the beginning of next week. I am surprised no one has taken interest in the K-Stacks--those are easy to ship and I priced them pretty cheap.

Are you on island now? Drop me an email or a PM next time you are around and we can get together for some lunch and some speaker listening time.

Cheers,

bdbaba

Aloha OT,

Thanks for the encouragement. I would really like to sell the Fortes by this Sunday as I have a guest coming over and I need the space. Hopefully someone with Frtes will want to put these K-Stacks to good use.

Have a great night,

bdbaba