Heroes

meagain

Hmmm.... When it was first advertised, I thought - might be 'a visual type thing'. Looked interesting, figured it would be in HD, sound good, etc. so we tried it.

Fun show. But it's involved into much more? I thought the last show was absolutely fantastic. Well done all the way around. Like we're at another level. The ending of the last show got cut off so we're downloading it off the net to catch the last few minutes. Amazing how many people are torrenting the last show. Anyone watching and into Heroes? Basically, I think it's very cool. [:)]

We're hooked. Last week was really good! I really liked Future Hiro. He was cool. And who didn't know Silar was the President? That was pretty obvious to me from the start!!

Heroes and Lost are the only two TV shows I watch.

Add me to the list. My roommates and I are really into it, and I can't wait until August as the whole series will be out on HD DVD, which is great because Comcast compresses the crap out of NBC HD in our area. I do like where this is going though, but I think next season is going to be a little odd because much of the established character set will be missing for the most part. But I guess we'll see.

My daughter & her boyfriend come over every week & we go to dinner then home to watch it... It's become a regular event. We really missed it when it was off for a few weeks, but we kept up the dinner anyway.

It's one of the only Network shows I watch. I got hooked when SciFi replayed the episodes leading into SciFiFriday
(SG-1, SG-Atl & BSG). Now, who else is pissed about how SciFi left BSG fans hanging until 2008!

peace, mitch