RF-82 HOME THEATER?

codyaaron2

I am going to build a home theater system little by little. My question is is the RF-82 Home Theater the way to go?

I read some post and they say that your speakers sound better if they are from the same series is this true? If so

is this a good place to start?

The only downside to the Rf-82 system(which I have).....Is you are constantly looking at the Rf-83 system like she's the one you should have married. The only question left in your mind in the end is when you can divorce this wife and be able to afford the new wife!!! Speakers are a vicious cycle!!! Because once you have the 83s you start staring at Khorns! Welcome to the madness!!!

• Like 1

@kelA

I bought the RF-82s without hearing them after owning the RF-3s for 7 years. They are probably not broken in yet and I still really really like the RF-82s. They seem more powerful all around and definately have more bass. They are a bit larger though than the RF3s.

I think it was worth the upgrade personally. You can probably get around 300-400 for your RF3s to.