We're hoping to have a complete pair of Jubilees for everyone to listen to. I don't think there has been a properly prepared set of Jubilees before, has there?

I remember in Hope a couple years back we heard HIII, CWIII, LSII, a Jubilee with 510, and one with the other horn, but not an identical pair.

Is this what you're looking for?

M

• Moderators

As long as it's not a bunch of 3" cheap paper speakers in a box that reflects off of a wall and "has" to be ran through an eq !..................Please, NO, I couldn't explain that one to a few people I gave old the speech too.

Forte III
Forte III
Forte III

cmon everybody

Forte III
Forte III
Forte III
Forte III

actually, I'd pawn whatever it took to get a brand new factory pair of 2007 Cornwall III's in that beautiful Ramblin Rosewood like budman has. I think the availability of the factory option of ramblin rosewood will be the big announcement.

Ah yes, the Klipsch Homewrecker series..... 4 x 18" LF transducers each with 3" clean excursion in seperate stackable 10 cu ft boxes..... coming with QSC PL 380, 2 per woofer.

Designed as the ultimate compliment for those nuts that just can't get enough headroom or output, to go with their 7 channels of K-horn or Lascala. List price: Rob a bank, work on the streetcorner. Maybe even get in the same business as Tony Montana...... to afford them....[*-)][:P]