WTB Academy - The Search is Over

thewolf

Use Auctionsniper.com You can set any lead time you want. I keep mine at 5 seconds. You never miss an auction due to timing.The first 5 snipes are free. I won't buy anything on ebay without using them. The other bidder probably was using an auction bidding service. You don't even need to be online. They take care of everything. Another nice thing is that you can cancel your bid at anytime before the auction ends and you are out clean, unlike ebay which holds you on the hook if you change your mind.

I love a happy ending......Scored a great condition academy yesterday. Only had to drive 1.5 hours and was able to audition the speaker. Looked and sounded perfect, paid the man what he was asking and I was back in the car after 10 min for the drive home. I must say, I am very happy how the sound matches with the cornwalls. Now it's time to work on the rear surrounds (there's always something else).