2 weeks till the Klipsch weekend in Indianapolis, Indiana June 23rd.

• Moderators

Just don't sit at the back of the bus (it can be rather smelly)....Riding the bus is a real pain because they stop at every hole in the wall town there is...so just make sure you get back to your bus on time whenever you are allowed off.

• Moderators

Jay,

It has been awhile since I have traveled by bus (at least thirty years), however my ex-son-in-law came down from Missouri by Greyhound. He says they stopped at every "hole in the wall town" along the way. I think the cities you mentioned are the "layover" cities, kind of like when you fly. I may be wrong...Picayune (the city we live in) doesn't have a "Greyhound Bus Station", but we do have a "Greyhound Bus Stop", as do most smaller cities. However, the total travel time given by the bus line should include those stops. Basically at a "bus stop", the door is opened if there are any passengers at the "stop", the passenger gets on and the bus takes off again. And...it is possible some bus routes may be more "straightforward" than others????

Maybe they don't do the "bus stop" thing anymore?????[8-)]

Y'all enjoy. I had hoped to be there, but have to take a pass.

Sounds like Klipsch has pulled out all the stops for a great visit. This is too cool. No other audio entity would even think of doing what Klipsch does.

Klipsch shares the love.

Go out stretching your legs.. take a bathroom break OFF of the bus is always a welcome.. hahahaha

Get some food... etc etc But Christie is right... Your gonna cruise right through most towns.../ stops... like a 10 min break.. do NOT be late if you get off of the bus.. You just might find yourself... Someplace really interesting!! hahahahahah

It will be a blast,sorry I wont be there this time[:(]

Me too, spaaaz.... I really, really want to go, but gotta take care of LInda and her brand new knee! She looks happier than she is... her therapist was a real comedian... great guy!

Rob

Posted Image

Sounds like fun, I would love to be there, unfortunately, graduation, or at least commencement exercises for our grade 8's are on Tuesday at 4 p.m., with a rehearsal and a dance on Monday morning and afternoon respectfully. Maybe in 7 years when I retire, I can say the hell with it and show up down in Indy. It sounds like a great time, unfortunately the two events happen around the same weekend. I know which one I would rather attend, unfortunately the job requires me to be there bright and early on Monday morning. A 13 hour drive down and then back, and then function the next two days is really pushing the limits.

Remember to post pics, I loved the air photos from Hope with the trailers last year. I will have to live the event by photo. 23_11_62.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZNxmk673YYCA