Ahhhh...VRDs, BlueBerries and Klipschorns...

...with a side of Cambridge Azur 640c V1...

I have been very busy lately and have not had time to do much that I want to do...barely enough time to do what I have to do...music has been absent for a bit...got up early today...had some coffee and puttered about on th internet...then went to do a light workout...trying to fight the good fight...at least some cardio and hoping to keep some flexability...came home...did some yard work...don't want to be THAT house on the block...[:D]...

...just fired up the twin VRDs...flipped the switch on the BlueBerry MkI...engaged the Cambridge and let "Band of Brothers" CD instrumental color my background while I get some house chores done...ahhhhhhh...I have missed this...strange to hear something so peaceful playing that was a backdrop to War...another salute to all who Serve , have Served and their families (they Serve too)

Just wanted to share...what are you all doing today???

Bill

Sounds like your recent times have been much like mine - lots to do that I need to do, not much time to do what I want to do. I'm finally getting the spring cleaning projects nearly done, and along with that, the new installation of my home theater layout. So I just fired up the main amps on that system - VRDs running the mains - and plan to spend the rest of the day around the house finishing up the cleaning project, and who knows, maybe I'll even get some pics taken today for the forum, if all goes well......[:D]

I worked a 12 hour shift from 6AM-6PM today.  I read your post this morning Bill and I decided that I was going to go downstairs tonight and replace a leaking valve in my basement, to my sprinkler system.  I fired up the VRD's BBXTreme and K-horns...... Ahhhhhhh. its been 3 weeks since I was last able to listen to this system.  It is sounding awesome tonight .  Rosalie is in Denver going to a funeral Tuesday!!  House to myself... It is going to be a late nite I do believe!! A crown on the rocks to all[D]