seeking VPI phono interconnects and dustcover for Scout

wpines

I bought Tigerwoodkhorn's VPI Scout, Dynavector 20x H Cartridge and VPI 16.5 Cleaner package. While I await it's arrival, I'd like to purchase oem VPI interconnects and a dustcover for the Scout. If anyone from the forum has these items for sale, I'd prefer to buy them from someone here (it's a trust thing). If you've know of any for sale elsewhere, please post the lead here, or pmail or email me. Thanks, Brad

Thanks Canyonman, I'll give 'em a call. The Ginko's are nice/ridiculous.

I have a dustcover that I had made for my Clearaudio that would more than likely work like a wheel. Ill try and take a photo and post it if you are interested.

Josh

It sure looks good. If it'll fit, consider it sold. I don't have the Scout yet (couple of days) to measure the top of the plinth. Do you know if it will fit on top of the Scout's plinth ? It's too short to go over the whole TT and arm at 6 inches.

If that doesn't fit the bill I have one made of 1/4 stock 17 1/2" wide, 15 1/2" deep and 9 1/2 " high (internal dimensions).

The back is entirely open but I could enclose a portion of the back and still leave you room for wires.This was used on GaryMd's TT which I do believe is a VPI . It fit but it was a close fit so later I made him a wider one. That was before I stopped making dustcovers.