S.R.V. blew my tweets

hammerin

Duke Spinner,

Kicked the door in ...>??

for a loud stereo ..??

Do you believe it. My friend and I were in my apartment's club house. Residents were allowed to reserve it for parties and such. The club house was placed away from the apartments so the noise would not disturbed the residents. It was a very nice set up. I had a huge party there once and rocked the stereo with no complaints. This time it was just my friend and I jamming on my stereo. These two cops kicked the door in. All they really did was brake the lock some what and a little damage to the hinges. They said they thought there was a wild party with a live band, I pointed out to them that there were no cars in the parking lot and that should have been a clue. I told them I had permission to be at the club house and I knew there were no complaints because people partied at the club house all the time. As they were leaving I told them I would inform the apartment manager they were the ones who damaged the door. The apartment manager never ask me about the door damage. She must have just had maintenance repair it. Wang Dang...

had the house to maself last friday while the wife unit was working and decided to have a few to many jack and cokes, broke out some STEVIE RAY and cranked it !! rest in peace kg-3.5's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220120556837

I just won these on ebay. I was going to keep them as spares for my Forte's. If you are in real need, send me a PM. I may be willing to part with them to a fellow member and fellow SRV fan!