who's heard la scala II's?

jdm56

Jordan, Please keep the rest of us (the faithful) posted on your path to "ugly speakers" Perhaps in a seperate thread.

Thanks,

-Tom

Tom, Tom, Tom... c'mon now... PLUG ulgy... you can say it, our feelings won't be hurt [:D]

Jordan... I agree with Tom... perhaps you'll show us a piece by piece assembly? My hat goes off to you guys who can do woodworking (all of you).

[Y]

Richard & Tom.....I will start a new thread of the build fellas. I was just foolin' about.[:)]

I do have quite a few pictures piling up already, but I would like to make a bit more progress before I create a new thread. Going to be very similar to the build that Marion and/or JC did. Probably right down to the Rosewood veneer on Marions beauties. Everybody knows I am a softy for Rosewood. I have received alot of helpful and valuable input from both gentlemen by the way.

They maybe great but they can't be nearly as great as most here say they are to me it would have to mean all other klipsch speakers were complete garbage.

Given the Khorn has 3 times the distortion, maybe the plug uglies are a significant upgrade??

[*-)]

Keep using spec sheets and engineering hogwash to tell you what you hear. I'll trust my ears and common sense.