Equipment Setups in the Motel

Welcome..To the madness...

FYI, KLIPSCH will provide Jubilees to a much anticipated crowd.( I suppose a cd player and amps..pre amps.. ?? )

People also do bring gear, I suggest a few CD's you love too!

In past years, people brought parts, and other gear to trade...etc., etc.

Friday night is not a "Klipsch event per say" that is Saturday...... Saturday night.

Who knows what people might use in the rooms? Up to them....

Friday people get in at separate times so it's hard to nail something down.

We "usually" drive or walk to a local restraunt and drink a few for dinner then come back to the bigger room at the Hotel. The Jubilees should be awesome!

Hope this helps..

:) What do I do - Stand outside the Holiday Inn and yell "hey - any Klipsch people here"?

If I get there early, I will be in the bar.

I was contemplating bringing my integrated Consonance amp if anyone else would have speakers and a CD player there - do some comparisons. Anyone bringing anything? If not I will leave it home. Just thought folks might want to see some other alternatives.

Trey, or anyone else-

I am willing to bring the Moondogs (SET 2A3) if anyone seriously wants to hear them. I will not bring a preamp, but will say they work great with a Merlin (guess I could bring that as well) and will assume there will be enough cables to use.

Bruce

Dang Michael you need to play nicer!!!!!!![;)]

I'm just quoting myself when I saw a fellow Forum Member's MCM stacks many months ago. Of course that little envious three word post preceded my acquisition of the very thing I set my eye on.... could Jubliees be far behind?

Trey, or anyone else-

I am willing to bring the Moondogs (SET 2A3) if anyone seriously wants to hear them. I will not bring a preamp, but will say they work great with a Merlin (guess I could bring that as well) and will assume there will be enough cables to use.

Bruce

I would be interested in hearing them, but won't they require a more intimate setting to shine their best?

Mike,

You could say that about a lot of things, I suppose. Still can't decide if I want to wrap up the tubes and stick everything in the car, just for the curiosity of a couple of folks.

Bruce

I wish that would be the case Trey. I can't make it this year. But I will hound members to death on what they think of the K510.

The 402 were definitely imo superior to the 510......... Anarchist and I played some coldpay where you know Chris Martin plays the piano and sings at the same time.... With the 510 it seemed like the piano was 10 feet away from the singing source while the 402 felt like they were together. Though both imaged very well, the 402 wins my books.