Things not to do on the Pilgrimage... or what happens when Anarchist comes to town.

anarchist

Steve, I'm the same way when I'm around Roger, he's just so lovable[;)]

Funny write up Robert, glad you all had a great time. Not only does Klipsch build our favorite speakers but they also throw a great shin dig[:D]

When it comes to writing (cut and paste also) Indy is never lacking in words[:o] Now content is another..............................

It was nice to meet everyone:

I met Anarchist when he played coldplay and got to talk about it some more and listen to more coldplay.

DeanG introduced himself to me at the mixer and we said goodbye at the dinner. He actually remembered me as when he said goodbye I was still trying to contemplate who he was (sorry I was in speaker and face overload)

IndyKlipschFan is sometimes the uber republican but one the the nicest people to meet personally. I mean he loves to kid and I can see why people can take it the wrong way. He is a good person and have the utmost respect for him.

Midlife crisis? Are you kidding?

I like just about everything. Coldplay is one of my favorite groups; as is Black Sabbath. James Blunt is awesome; as is Godsmack. Shakira is wonderful; as is Metallica.

Today I actually listened to a CD meagain was gracious enough to "lend" me. King Crimson. Never heard them before but dug the music on the 60th anniversary Khorns. Put it on here - some cool stuff. Great bass and some serious drum solos. Family thought I had lost my mind when I cranked it up to 100+ db's. Wait till they leave the house!

Anarchist will have jubilees. He will have them with 402's. No doubts.

When I hit the midlife crisis, I will buy a Porsche 911.

• Moderators

I have to chime in and say..."If you are around Roger any length of time he will make you smile" I just can't figure out why they haven't evicted him from his neighborhood yet?[;)] He's so funny, absolutely insane...maybe that's why we all like him so much!!!! We fit right in!!!

At least I appreciated the humour in your comments Robert, what can you say about those liberals, especially when you are in red neck country. 36_1_12.gif

I have still have seven years to go with teaching before I am free that weekend. Graduation is the Monday following the weekend. It is just too tough to drive from Toronto to Indy on Friday morning and back Sunday afternoon, and then hand out awards Monday afternoon to six classes of grade eights and their parents. I actually would like to meet Indy, I'm sure we have more in common than our occassional differences of opinion.

Your creativity was greatly appreciated. Next time, remember to use the occassional, "eh" when you are trying to confuse them into believing you are from the Great White North. 28_1_19.gif