Thoughts on this amp?

I have purchased Klipsch through London Drugs and found them to be great!

Really good service and they will let you demo them in your own evironment. Good guys.

I was looking at that amp... I was planning on cruising over then and have a listen.

Let me know your thoughts if you check it out.

Memnoch

When I was in there the other day I made him turn on the amp and it sounded waaaaaaay nicer than the Onkyo's next to it. I don't know how to explain it....it was just so much more pleasing to my ears. If I had that much money around I would buy it. Mind you that is the only tube amp I have ever listened to.

Holy cow I think your right.... This one is almost identical http://www.dared.us/MP-2A3C.htm only difference is two of the tubes they use are different.

The amp at your local dealer does not utilize a 2A3 tube so while the layout is the same the amp at your dealer is not the MP-2A3C. I would say it is a rebranded Dared amp though. I personally wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. But that is just my personal opinion.

One of the English hi-fi mags, Hi-Fi World, perhaps, tested the Fatman amp (which appears almost identical to the VUUM amp) this month and liked it, but they tested it without the speakers that come with the VUUM unit. The magazine is on the newstands at the moment.