feeling to the backside..... I am back home after a 19 hour bus trip..... Oh boy I got some funny stories with both bus ride there and back. And then some great times in Indy.... I am a bit tired but I will talk about some of the stories later, like the drag queen and nympho I sat next to [:o]

• Moderators

Jay,

It was great to finally get to meet you. I sure am glad you took the bus trip and made it down here. I did try to warn you of the "pitfalls" of riding a bus, however you stuck it out and made the trip.

So...was it all worth it? I think I know your answer already....but I think everyone else needs to hear it from you.

Newark to Indy, the HARD way. Said they had to empty the bus at 4:30 to refuel- you go into this brightly lit terminal and don't know if it's day or night. He said the trip was pretty...well...trippy. Surreal. But he enjoyed it and the Pilgrimage.

Newark to Indy, the HARD way. Said they had to empty the bus at 4:30 to refuel- you go into this brightly lit terminal and don't know if it's day or night. He said the trip was pretty...well...trippy. Surreal. But he enjoyed it and the Pilgrimage.

they pretty much did that again when I went back to Newark, NJ (20 miles from NYC) but yeah......... heh I am surprised no one asked about the drag queen or nympho [:P] and yeah they were really there......

Started the trek at 2pm back home sunday, got back home 9:00am monday...

they pretty much did that again when I went back to Newark, NJ (20 miles from NYC) but yeah......... heh I am surprised no one asked about the drag queen or nympho [:P] and yeah they were really there......

Figured that's why your backside was sore..................Wink

Figured that's why your backside was sore..................Wink

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxmk121MJUS

Well if that is true than that is not the only thing he lost.

I should write my story, and not like what anarchist was dreaming! Since everyone already started to try and fill the blanks with anarchist somehow in the mix.

Just hoping you had more fun with one than the other. [:$] [:o] Quite a journey there young man.

I tell you this, we need to get more of this younger generation passionate about these products. Doc, Jay, and Justin are about as Raving Fans as a Corporation would ever want to have. We have some great ambassadors out there. Keep spreading the word fellas!