Oldbuckster, here ya go! (Mustang pics)

wuzzzer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look nice Wuzzer...as a die hard GM owner...I STILL say it looks nice...enjoy...those Ford V8s have a very nice rumble to them...I would consider a 'vert if I could fit my 6'6" frame in one (nice way of me sayin' my fat a$$[;)]...

Bill

Thanx Wuzzer looks real Nice.......can you feel the 2" drop in the handling? You enjoy yourself, and again thanx for posting the pictures !!!

Definitely. Much less body lean in the corners. Bumps are controlled very well and there isn't a floaty feel like before.

BIG BLOCK CHEVY.......kinda' a small block man myself....Nice Chevelle..A Brute!!!...I've got handling covered with the 911...Nice Car, handling or not, sweet Chevy Power.......Brother..........start life as 396 or 454? no way you punched out a 427.....did ya'?

What blows my mind is the new ZO6 turning 12.0 at 121 mph in the quarter right out of the showroom. Steel crank, titainium rods and valves, dry sump, aluminum block, aluminum CNC machined heads, magnesium frame, 3120 lbs and God knows what else for 70k. Like Cole Younger says, "It's a wonderment".

JJK

The Z0-6 is the finest Corvette built, off the showroom floor...........I'll even go as far as saying, The Greatest American Sportscar ever, Sorry Viper Guys, I'd take a stage 3 Roush Mustang over a Viper.............Old Classic Vette's are nice, but they aren't as fast, and don't handle like the New ones, but they're fun to swap stories about............

Thanx Wuzzer looks real Nice.......can you feel the 2" drop in the handling? You enjoy yourself, and again thanx for posting the pictures !!!

Definitely. Much less body lean in the corners. Bumps are controlled very well and there isn't a floaty feel like before.

Uhhhhhh......care to explain how "(struts/shocks/lowering springs)" contrubuted to "Much less body lean in the corners"??

Tom

Dukester..................OH HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't handle worth a crap ...

but what a tire smokin' Pig .... Ol Buck'...[:)]

468 ci

Duke.......you need only go here my man to help your handling woes: http://www.addco.net/

Used these folks products plus some Koni's and a a couple other bits to turn my '68 Rally Sport Camaro into an autocrossin' sumb*tch!! [:)]

Tom

What blows my mind is the new ZO6 turning 12.0 at 121 mph in the quarter right out of the showroom. Steel crank, titainium rods and valves, dry sump, aluminum block, aluminum CNC machined heads, magnesium frame, 3120 lbs and God knows what else for 70k. Like Cole Younger says, "It's a wonderment".

JJK

Wow......that IS something. And to think my 2004 Yamaha FJR1300 will do that bone stock too!! Man....I wonder what would happen if I put another $50K in performance parts in my bike. [;)] [:P]

Tom