f/s: qsc plx 2402 amplifier

shepjk01

I bought this plx 2402 amp a couple of months ago from a friend who used it in his recording studio.The amp has never been driven hard. There are a few light scuffs on the top from being rack mounted. I no longer need it as I have switched main speakers and do not need the power. It is the best amp I have heard with rf7's. Will come with manual,box, power cord, and 1/4 to rca adapters. My asking price is $425 firm plus shipping and add 3% if using paypal.

Visit this link for full specifications:http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/plx/plx.htm

post-25964-13819338795498_thumb.jpg

I'm interested. Have you tried it with the XLR inputs? Is there any problem with impedance matching the inputs using it with a consumer preamp? How about cooling fan noise? Is it too loud to keep in the listening area? (that I can work with, I'm sure, though).

I think my RF7's would appreciate a nice dose of QSC. I was actually looking at the PLX2 2502, so this is quite handy. [:)]

I have tried it with the xlr inputs and everything works fine. As far as impendance matching I did not run into a problem connecting it to my onkyo, just dialed in the gains on the qsc to match it with the rest of my system. As far as noise a cannot hear it from my listening position at 12 feet away my ps3 is louder. I'm sure your rf7's would appreciate it. Included is a picture showing that right at the front of the unit I cannot measure spl from the fan on the lowest setting of my spl meter which is 60. The second picture shows the scuffs at the top.

post-25964-13819338796748_thumb.jpg

I think my RF7's would appreciate a nice dose of QSC. [:)]

I have this same amp & used it when I had 7's with great success. Shep you ought to keep it & saturn you ought to buy it. Excellent ss sound.

I think my RF7's would appreciate a nice dose of QSC. [:)]

I have this same amp & used it when I had 7's with great success. Shep you ought to keep it & saturn you ought to buy it. Excellent ss sound.

The QSC would be a great addition to some RF-7's.................[:P]