Speakerlab oddities

Yeh, that is interesting. It's a speakerlab design with all that stuff in it? Piezo tweeters to reflect off the wall and a dome tweeter on the front? It would be interesting to hear. The sub is a fairly awesome looking thing. Seti has a sub of that isobaric type.

edit: oh, now I see. woofs are relocated from the mains into the sub in the present configuration.

The woodworking looks good.

Those are home brew DIY for sure just using Speakerlab components and one of their enclosures, the design I do not believe is their's at all. The only really nice thing is the nicely veneered Isobaric subwoofer enclosure, even the parts would not be worth that much.

Very creative though, where is the woofer that goes in the hole of the one enclosure?

. . . where is the woofer that goes in the hole of the one enclosure?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My guess is that its mounted inside the sub enclosure facing the one that can be seen from the bottom.