'87 Cornwall II OO $600 obo Raleigh Craigslist

People are irritating. I emailed the seller and made an offer. He said someone already offered more, but that they hadn't showed up to his business to get them..... SO..... he is listing them on Ebay. When I offered to save him the auction fee and pay what the other offer was, he declined and said the auction was a done deal, AND that I should just bid. Ain't that some SH*T???

I'm always a day late!

Reminds me of the pair of Cornwall II's I picked up back in April.  I found them on Craigslist for $400, black finish, and amazing condition.  When I went to pick them up I was talking with the guy and he said he was kicking himself in the butt for not asking for more, since he had gotten so many offers for them.

I think that is the best $400 I have ever spent.

I love it when people don't realize how nice their gear really is and ask for nothing.

I thought they would be a good deal at $600 as well. Raleigh is only an hour from here. But, he wrote obo in has ad and I gave him one...

I would hate to pay the $600 AND the shipping to Cali though cviper! WOW!

I'm thinking he heard they were Khorns or something and now wants to try and get a grand more for them.... We'll see.