FS: reference speakers

boston_klipsch

If anyone interested in buying reference line speakers, I have

1 pair RF-7 Cheery color Mint condition with original box

1 pair RS-3 II in Mint condition also with original box

1 RSW-12 Black In Excellent Condition ... No longer have the box

and B&K AVR-507 Black in excellent condition with all original ducument and box

Also have the RC-7 but both woofers have crease on them but sonically it sound perfect and the cabinet is in excellent condition..

Looking to sell the whole complete set SPEAKERS all together...

Of course local pick up only

I want to get $1850.00 for the whole set RF-7(2) , RC-7 , RS-3 II (2) and RSW-12 ( speakers/Sub only )

Please let me know if you guys interested

So what will you buy with the 1850 for your new shelter? Does it cost more than that to move what you have? Or maybe you are not planning on audio in your new place? Or more probably someone else in the new place already has an acceptable audio set-up? Just curious.

Hey Boston, I'm sure your aren't a scammer or anything like that but dang you are always having to sell stuff cuz you're moving. What's the deal? All you really have to do is offer this stuff for sale. You seem to offer good prices. It's ok to just be selling stuff. You don't need a story about why. It just makes it look scammish, that's all. Maybe it's just me.

Hey Boston, I'm sure your aren't a scammer or anything like that but dang you are always having to sell stuff cuz you're moving. What's the deal? All you really have to do is offer this stuff for sale. You seem to offer good prices. It's ok to just be selling stuff. You don't need a story about why. It just makes it look scammish, that's all. Maybe it's just me.

I have thought the same thing.

Give him a break, he will hate orlando compared to boston. At least I know I would....

Obviously it must be next to impossible to move speakers from point a to point b. especially when they are such high quality. I can't blame him for ditching the best sound for the money.

To be honest with you guys

My company is moving to China by the end of this year , and they told me that they will let me go earlier this year , but keep on extending and look like i will be work for them till the end of this year ....

As for all the equipments that i have for sale on this forums ....

If you have a chance to come over to my place and you guys would understand

I love Klipsch speakers .... I have gone through KLF-20 , Forte II , KG5.5 and 4.5 , pretty much all the reference line ( RF-5 , RF-3 , RB-5 )

Finally settle with the B&K avr-507 with the RF-7

But i can't bring it with me to Orlando FL