OT - Iowa members, RAGBRAI

Woodog

I'm riding RAGBRAI (Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa) this year, and wonder if any of you are along or near the route? I would enjoy taking part in a vacation pastime of meeting fellow Klipschers and listening to your setup if you are so inclined.

I'm sure there are some Klipsch afficianados in the land of corn.

PM or reply here. I sorta remember a user named Iamtnbiker? I'm sure there are others, but using the member search feature is difficult

thanks,

Woo

All About RAGBRAI here.

Woodog....can't believe none of those corn fed boys and girls from Iowa have responded. That is not typical forum hospitality. I know its a few blocks out of your way but stop on by the Carolinas after leaving the dtels in Mississippi and have a cold one with us.

Woodog

My place (Springville, IA) is about 35 miles south of Manchester, IA. I believe Manchester is on the route.

If you wanna go that far off track, you're welcome to stop by. Let me know and I'll email you the address and we can setup a time. Equipment is as listed in the signature below.

Kimball

Woodog

My place (Springville, IA) is about 35 miles south of Manchester, IA. I believe Manchester is on the route.

If you wanna go that far off track, you're welcome to stop by. Let me know and I'll email you the address and we can setup a time. Equipment is as listed in the signature below.

Kimball

Heck Kimball......with all those fine speakers I may ride my bike out there[:)]

Loud&Clear,

Thanks for the invite! I would really love to hear Fortes. Let me see how the legs feel by Tuesday/Wednesday. It would turn it into a 134 mile day for me. I've done that kind of distance before... but.... as of this writing I'm thinking it's not likely I'll be able to veer that far off route.

I'll let you know by Tuesday of that week. They have computer access along the route and I'll make sure I get back with you.

thanks again,

Woo

Woodog

Kimball

Kimball,

I'm not going to be able to go that far off route tomorrow, but I really appreciate the invite. It's been a great ride so far.

I mentioned that I wanted to hear a klipsch setup while I was on the road, and Friday night of last week while in Cedar Falls for an overnite, we went to a pizza place called 'The Other Place' next to the campus of UNI, and the sound system there is Cornwalls and Heresy II's. They weren't placed well, but I thought it was neat to see a bar/pizza joint with such a fine setup.

Anyway, thanks for the invite. If ever you're in Bowling Green, you're always welcome.

Woo