OT: How many of you own Tankless Water Heaters?

picky

By the way, someone suggested to me that turning my car off (instead of leaving it continuously idling in the drive) and only starting it when I wanted to drive would save gas. Of course, listening to the professionals who suggested having two cars running in the drive in addition to a computer for me to know how and when to start my car(s), I was sceptical. What do you think? A system running 24/7 versus a system running only when I need it.???? Gee, its so confusing.

uhh...... your battery would need recharging or replacing every few days then.... that and the starter motor and others.....

The hybrids can do this due to the instant on technology where they have the battery power (36 volts I believe) to supply enough juice to turn the engine off when it is idling and turning it instantly on...... regular cars cannot do this based upon the current 12 volt battery technology... And by turning it off at every red light, it would cause alot of problems down the line compared to the nominal savings you have on gas. That and if you did that where I live expect someone to rear end you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic