Bowling Alley in Family Room

and your monitor sucks... hat is black, lighting has a tinge of blue, but not that bad.

lol, Colter's monitor has the colors calibrated for photo editing. My monitor is calibrated too and it looks blue here as well [:P]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

It does look blue and the lighting plus the mind makes it blue. If you look at it like it might be black, you could see that it might be, despite the fact that it looks blue.

What?????[;)] Say that again!!!!!![^o)] Most of us are seeing the hat as being blue......it's not in my mind.....it appears as blue in the avatar????? I tried looking at it as though it were black.....it's still blue??????

It does look blue and the lighting plus the mind makes it blue. If you look at it like it might be black, you could see that it might be, despite the fact that it looks blue.

What?????[;)] Say that again!!!!!![^o)] Most of us are seeing the hat as being blue......it's not in my mind.....it appears as blue in the avatar????? I tried looking at it as though it were black.....it's still blue??????

That's what I'm saying, the damn thing looks blue.

• Moderators

That's what I'm saying, the damn thing looks blue.

Oldtimer....are you sure???? After a few glasses of wine it kind of looks black to me!!!![;)] or is it pink??? or blue?????

Looks pink now [:#]

You must be over at Colter's. I've been trying to get him to calibrate his color on that 3 year old monitor, but he won't do it! [;)]

lol! Actually, it looks white now...maybe a touch of orange from the lighting [:#]