Bowling Alley in Family Room

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Looks pink now [:#]

You must be over at Colter's. I've been trying to get him to calibrate his color on that 3 year old monitor, but he won't do it! [;)]

lol! Actually, it looks white now...maybe a touch of orange from the lighting [:#]

Hat? What hat???? I love wine!!![;)]

You can just change the subject of the reply - when you reply. When you reply to someone that has changed the subject, it automatically puts "Re:" in front of the new subject. So if you click on the reply by this post, it'll pop up "Re: You can't" on your screen...and you're free to change it. If you reply to the initial thread (which is the subject that shows up on the forum), then it automagically puts "Re: Green Mice"

Btw, have you played that Wii game where you shoot the rabbits? I think it's mostly just 2 player, but they have some extra game things that I believe are 4 player. It's the extra little games that you'd wanna play in a group anyway.

• Moderators

Don't worry oldtimer....shooting bunnies would be just pretend....I like bunnies.

No Doc, what game are you talking about.....I need to know the name of the game because we are looking for games that are interactive for all family members....it's okay if it's only two players.

Oldtimer....don't want to go inside your mind.....just thought maybe it was a "recreational trip" you were on!!!![;)]

• Moderators

I would hope you know where I live.....those beautiful Forte IIs are being well cared for in my bedroom.....can't say they have had much playing time.....

You are not going to believe how good of shape they are in....Mac made you a really good deal on those Forte IIs.

I noticed your new signature line.....I can't say as I blame you for being a defender of bunnies....are you thinking about getting a new bunny pet?

The game is "Rayman Raving Rabbids"

http://www.dualscreenradio.com/database/viewgame.php?gameid=451

At the last party I was at we played it for like 4 hours - shooting stuffed rabbits with plungers, how can it get any better?

I noticed in that review a reference to "WarioWare Smooth Moves" which sounds like a collection of mini-games. Mini-games are great ways to get a large crowd involved...mostly because the games are over in under a minute so it's no problem to pass the paddle.

I've always wondered....do mice ever get lice?

defender of bunnies

You need to get yourself up round these parts...there's thousands of rabbits that need to be shot, but relocating will be just as good as long as they don't multiply their way back here [6]