a super set of LaScala's on ebay - BIN / Best offer

Guest " "

http://cgi.ebay.com/KLIPSCH-LASCALA-1978-LS-BR-BEAUTIFUL-UPGRADED-WORKS_W0QQitemZ280139940314QQihZ018QQcategoryZ14993QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are super. K-55-M's mid driver, AL-3's xovers, k-401 composite horn, square mag woofers, nice looking light walnut.

Very, Very nice! Michael and/or Indyklipsch fan should be all over those. If they are not in the running, maybe they could help with any shipping arrangements? Hate to volunteer them thouh I have had transaction with Michael who is ROCK SOILD!

Those are pretty. I really hope they aren't painted black by the new owner. I'm only an hour from Indy so could probably pick them up and baby sit for a few weeks for a forum member if Colter of Indy don't have room but I'm sure there's always room at The House of Klipsch for a couple more though they could tend to blend in.

They were sold and picked up within 3 hours. Nice guy bought them. His first pair of Klipsch. They're going in a large room and he can take advantage of the space to let loose the bass.

They were awfully good looking and sound great. I suggested he join the fourm and take advantage of the vast wealth of knowledge here.

As far as the gentleman who is looking for a pair to paint black the reason he didn't buy them is that they were too nice to put in black. He is looking for a pair of black in good condition or a pair that could properly be refinished black.

Thanks to all for the nice compliments.

Harry