Post your best non-posing picture from the ol' high school yearbook.

Mighty Favog

Wow, how do you get into that position with 2 boards ?

1982-1983 you were a little early, pro boarders make good $ these days !

Tell me about it!! It just got to be that it was more of a job than a hobby so I hung it up as a pro.

There's two way to keep the boards in line: 1) you can use the tips of your fingers to wrap around the lower board's nose and tail. 2) the other way is to point the (raised) tail of the lower board in the direction that your rolling (not as easy). On top od all that you have to steer with your wrists.

I gotta admit Tom... as the pic was loading I saw two feet in the air. I presumed you wrestled in HS and someone was taking you down HARD with some kind of hip toss or worse...

Funny you should mention that......I was thrown off the wrestling team for body slamming someone. I was watching wrestling on TV when it was still in that little dinky studio in Atlanta and it I thought it was a good thing to do at the time. ("I told you guys to move these lights so my men can work!!!" said one of the tag-team's managers)