High Frequency Enhancer for Cornwalls.

pmsummer

very cool!!!

I know those things get pretty hot.. Then I saw you were on glass tops too. You should be fine..

I watched a program around the year 2000 on the lava lamp company.

"The first motion lamp was designed in 1963 by an engineer, Edward Craven Walker, who sold it under the name Astro Lamp. That lucky guy found that by mixing a little of this and a little of that, you get a uniquely hypnotic light, which has made LAVA® brand motion lamps a worldwide phenomenon.

In 1965, two American entrepreneurs saw the lamp displayed at a German trade show and were in awe at its beauty. They bought the rights to manufacture the lamp in North America. The Astro Lamp was brought to the USA, renamed the LAVA® brand motion lamp and production took off in Chicago.

From haphazard invention to cultural icon, LAVA® brand motion lamps have held a place in the hearts of generation after generation. To this day, Haggerty Enterprises, Inc. is the only manufacturer of the true LAVA® brand motion lamp."

Pretty cool stuff!

Morgan.jpg