Juicy Music

woodsman

Got to give some thanks to Mark of juicy Music audio. Got the new BBX remote and it has taken the system yet to another higher level. This is an upgrade from the JMA Merlin. Very nice to finally have a remote pre. Fit and finish are both top notch with the new design. But the sound is very emotionally involving now. That is about the best way for me to describe it. The music that I have been listening to for a long time, I am findind even more notes and detail in the music.

But the real reason for this post is Mark's customer service. That is why I believed in Mark when getting in on the initial pCat trial run. But when you have any questions or problems, you get the man to answer your questions. I know most of you know this already, but this is also for the new guys here. This type of service is very nice to see in this day in age. When most stuff is outsourced and assembled somewhere. I had a small problem that was able to be remedied over the phone talking with Mark.

There are some good guy companies out there yet that are dedicated to this hobby. Craig(nosvalves) is another that we are thankfull to have on the forum. Vandersteen is another that comes to my mind, when you call there most likely you will speak with Richard Vandersteen himself. Of course With Klipsch we have this awesome forum and Micheal C in customer service.

So what's my point. We are blessed to have some great folks around here.

Jeff

Add my voice as well! Mark did some substantial tweeks to my BBX w/ cream FOR FREE even though I bought the unit USED from another forum member. He offered to do that without me even asking. Not gonna see that kind of customer service many other places, if at all. I've met him in person, he's a real gentleman and passionate about sound.

Darrell

A double concur from me.

I was having issues with my system knocking my SS amp into protection mode. Mark was the only one (or would that be the first one?) to figure out that the tube amps I was using (SE-OTL) which were spliced into yet another amp (SS) was kicking some DC current out its "input" when the off switch was hit, which became the input to my solid state amp, causing it to go into protection mode.

The problem was not his and the amps were not his (by ownership nor design) yet he took the time to troubleshoot my issues and gave me some things to try to help pin the problem down.

[Y]