Need a good sub to go with RF-83 system

AUB

In the market to upgrade my home theatre.......Drooling over the Rf-83 system.........But not sure what sub to get.......Currently have the RW-12d, but was told it would not keep up to those insane RF-83's.........So many subs to choose from.......(Fricken nightmare).........Servo 15.......JL fanthom F113....or RT-12d......

Somebody help a guy out :)

Thanks !!

Kela asked the right questions, but I'll go ahead and speak from experience.

I must first say that my HT room is fairly small (10x14) so keep that in mind when you are reading my statment.
The rsw 12 is a nice addition to the already good bass of the rf 83's.
My Sw 15 is to much and I find my self turning it off most of the time, I do keep the RSW 12 about 1/3 to 1/2 of the volume

The only reason to consider the F113 is if a small enclosure is somehow vitally important. If you can afford a bigger sub, then there is way better potential available. I guess really the question is "how much do aesthetics override performance?"

A key characteristic of the RT-12 (and RT-10) is its ability to seamlessly blend with the main speakers. This is partly due to the advanced room correction and partly to the other design parameters. If you value seamlessness, especially for music listening, the RT's should be on your short list.