Klipsch Palladium P39F

Tom_E

• Moderators

When will the Klipsch Palladium P39F be available? What are the finishes offered? Are these Klipsch's new statement speakers?

They are officially launching later this month, but I believe initial quantities have already been snatched up. It may be a while before you can find them in select specialty stores.

3 finishes, all wood veneers. There's a light (as shown in the press release), a medium reddish tint (as shown in my daily photo blog from a week or so ago), and a dark brown, which I don't have a picture of yet.

These are the accumulation of our knowledge, technology, and resources, so I would say they are our new statement, yes!

When will the Klipsch Palladium P39F be available?  What are the finishes offered?  Are these Klipsch's new statement speakers?

They are officially launching later this month, but I believe initial quantities have already been snatched up.  It may be a while before you can find them in select specialty stores.

3 finishes, all wood veneers.  There's a light (as shown in the press release), a medium reddish tint (as shown in my daily photo blog from a week or so ago), and a dark brown, which I don't have a picture of yet.

These are the accumulation of our knowledge, technology, and resources, so I would say they are our new statement, yes!

Thanks for the "inside info" Amy! I talked to the norwegian importer today, and he had already pre-ordered 10 pairs.He was looking foreward to hear them.

He also said it was 3 nine inch woofers, and the chassis was based on the RF-7/83. The people he had talked to in the stats who had listend to it, said it was amazing. Like nothing else...

This is going to be great!

When will the Klipsch Palladium P39F be available? What are the finishes offered? Are these Klipsch's new statement speakers?

They are officially launching later this month, but I believe initial quantities have already been snatched up. It may be a while before you can find them in select specialty stores.

3 finishes, all wood veneers. There's a light (as shown in the press release), a medium reddish tint (as shown in my daily photo blog from a week or so ago), and a dark brown, which I don't have a picture of yet.

These are the accumulation of our knowledge, technology, and resources, so I would say they are our new statement, yes!

NICE, FINALLY, HIGH END KLIPSCH, looks like it is time to sell smilinwalls, and come right back home to PALLADIUM BABY[;)][H][^]

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow maniacs.

Today i got to see the new Palladium live! Sorry to say, i dident got to hear them... But to see them and touch them was fantastic.

And i got to see Khorns 60 year speakers. I'm in heaven! God they are huge...

And i saw some nice Mac gear.

All this at the huge norwegian Electroworld convention.

• 8 months later...