Is there a use for this?

oldenough

Marvel said " That is one of the most dangerous things I've seen in a long time. I would at least have a box wired with a complete disconnect."

So that there is no confusion, the error i made by putting a male end on instead of a female has been corrected. The post was my feeble attempt at humour.

Marvel said " That is one of the most dangerous things I've seen in a long time. I would at least have a box wired with a complete disconnect."

So that there is no confusion, the error i made by putting a male end on instead of a female has been corrected. The post was my feeble attempt at humour.

Your mistake doesn't surprise me though...........

I mean, you bought a Concours instead of an FJR1300.

[:P] [;)] [:D]

Tom

The reputation of the Kawasaki Concours stands as high as any, and certainly nothing i could say could improve on it. On the other hand if you can find me an FJR1300 with 35'000 miles, mint condition and one owner for $2,500 then i would happily buy it.

LOL.... [:D]

Just messin' with ya. Actually, I bought a Concours back in 1988 and kept it for some years riding the bejeesus outta it all over the Eastern US. Sold it in 2000 since I was sport touring on my Kawasaki ZX9R more & more. Then in 2003 I bought my FJR1300. Personally, I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Connie seeings how I was pretty heavily involved in the Concours Owners Group at one time and made some life long friends. BUT - the 'ol gal can't compete with the FJR.

Now the new Concours 14 is another animal all together. [Y]

Tom

Hey, I need that.  I am just about to build one of those to hook up my electric generator to an outside outlet of my warehouse building to power it during power outages.

I will remember to turn off the main breaker first, I hope.

Bob 

exactly what it is for....if you do not have a power transfer box...this is how folks make the connection.  Two issues.  one is the amp rating of the circut you tap into.  the other is electricuting service folks from the power company if you fail to pull your main breaker.

Hey, I need that.  I am just about to build one of those to hook up my electric generator to an outside outlet of my warehouse building to power it during power outages.

I will remember to turn off the main breaker first, I hope.

Bob 

exactly what it is for....if you do not have a power transfer box...this is how folks make the connection.  Two issues.  one is the amp rating of the circut you tap into.  the other is electricuting service folks from the power company if you fail to pull your main breaker.