You and your speakers..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like Sammy Terry during October.. hehehehehe

Oh the joys of sleepovers as a kid with friends all in sleeping bags with fresh popped popcorn all up late trying to watch The Mummy, The Fly or Dracula!

It is a shame, as adults, we don't do that..

Roger,

I think I remenber leaving your house around 04:30 one morning and you were still in the theatre with others. And no drinking was even involved.

Steve

heheeh Steve..,. so true... I just miss that childlike amazement sometimes. We had a couple at our house (I know hard to believe) that had never seen a HDTV before. We watched a little football and the look on his face was just in awe. He kept saying, "This just sounds incredible and I tell you, I can see the blades of grass, the sweat on the QB's face this is just tottaly awesome!!" It is when people "get it" that it is fun.

Very nice pictures! (Anything for the kids). My office has many such "pre-school" pictures in it. I read a newspaper article the other day, that you shouldn't have a bunch of those types of pictures if you want to be taken "seriously" and thought of as "professional." Sure glad I'm still childish and immature. Nice work from your young, budding artist - keep it up!![:)]