Google Stock.....How High?

Tarheel

+1 to Coytee's comments and a public thank you to him as well. When my mom's health started going downhill last year (in nursing home now) and with my Dad getting close to 90, I became concerned that I'd have a devil of a time figuring out what they had and where it was and what they wanted done, etc., etc. So I called Coytee and got some great advice which led to "The Conversation" with my Dad. Fortunately, my Dad (being the pragmatic person he is) started speaking to folks (attorney, bank, estate planner) and got all his & Mom's ducks in a row.

Sadly, the same can't be said for all the crap they've accumulated in that house of theirs!!

Again - thanks Coytee.

Tom

You're welcome and thanks for the nice words.

I'm glad you had the conversation with your father. Everyone should have that conversation. As you found, I'm happy (although honored is probably a more accurate word) to help people who discover they have some of these situations. It can be very rewarding when you see someone go from a financial train wreck to a mere fender bender. (you can never really get rid of all the emotions at this time since it typically involves having just lost a loved one)

I think we've all learned by now the correct question is not how high, but how low? How high? Thats's easy. Draw an infinity sign. How low? zero. Hmmm, that was easy too [*-)]